LS-DYNA is a general purpose finite element program capable of simulating complex real world problems. It is used by the automobile, aerospace, construction, military, manufacturing, and bioengineering industries. LS-DYNA is optimized for shared and distributed memory Unix, Linux, and Windows based, platforms, and it is fully QA'd by LSTC. The code's origins lie in highly nonlinear, transient dynamic finite element analysis using explicit time integration.
If you currently have a subscription, please register for any course through the Ansys Learning Hub only.
Forgot your login information for the Ansys Learning Hub, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a reset.
Registering for an individual course
Although you can attend any classroom or virtual course as a single-class registration, we believe that continuous learning is required as the software continues to evolve. That is why we have developed the Ansys Learning Hub and for little more than the cost of a 3-day course, you could register for an Ansys Learning Hub subscription which will give you access within the Ansys Learning Hub to all courses, including Self-paced learning for 1 year.
If you would like to discuss an Ansys Learning Hub subscription further or attend a hub demonstration, please email email@example.com
A comprehensive introduction to the Ansys product and how to effectively use it for a user's software simulation needs.
- Introduction to Ansys LS-DYNA
- Introduction to Ansys LS-OPT
- Introduction to Ansys LS-PrePost
- Introduction to Ansys LS-TaSC
- Overview of Contacts in Ansys LS-DYNA
Expand your knowledge and competence of the Ansys product.
- Airbag Folding in Ansys LS-DYNA
- Airbag Modeling in Ansys LS-DYNA
- Ansys LS-DYNA Advanced
- Ansys LS-PrePost Advanced
- EM: Eddy Current Applications
- EM: Resistive Heating, Resistance Spot Welding, & Battery Modeling Applications
- Comprehensive Ansys LS-DYNA ALE Applications Seminar
- Discrete Element Method in Ansys LS-DYNA
- Material Characterization for Metals / Polymers and Foams
- Non-Linear Implicit Analysis in Ansys LS-DYNA
- NVH, Fatigue, & Frequency Domain Analysis with Ansys LS-DYNA
- Occupant Simulation in Ansys LS-DYNA
- Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics in Ansys LS-DYNA
- SPH and ISPG for Fluid, Structure and FSI Problems