Ansys Forming simulates metal stamping tasks through an end-to-end workflow that allows you to perform the entire die process in a single platform with the fastest solve time. With Ansys Forming, you can achieve optimal performance, maintain speed and accuracy, and enhance your productivity and cost savings by reducing die cuts and redesign.
Discover the new features of the first-ever release of Ansys Forming. Highlights include
- Deep integration of pre-processor, the solver, and the post-processor into a simple interface
- Material database management allows users to easily access the material data provided with Ansys Forming or build material data
- Straightforward process management, which allows users to define multi-step processes quickly
- Smart adaptivity includes accurate mesh refinement, which significantly reduces the number of elements during simulation and speeds up the simulation
- Multi-contact auto move, which automatically closes the gap between tools and blank body
Speakers: Christopher Robinson, Senior Product Manager & Volker Steininger, Industry expert and Ansys Forming development consultant, Ansys