Rocky in Action: Dishwasher
This 15-minute webinar showcases Ansys Rocky and its SPH post-processing capabilities on a dishwasher. Ansys Rocky offers a streamlined workflow and interface for case setup and post-processing.
In this webinar, you will learn how to visualize the fluid flow and its interactions with the boundaries, as well as plot quantitative data over time. This way, you can evaluate the jet's contribution to cleaning dishes.
This session is part of Rocky in Action, a series of free webinars that offer a realistic overview of simulation workflow and showcase how easily Ansys Rocky enables DEM simulation and solves real engineering problems. Specialists in simulation and CAE applications present the sessions.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- SPH Elements: Color by velocity
- SPH Boundary Interaction Statistics: Cumulative Wet Time (custom property) + Time Plot
- SPH Calculations: Create a Cylinder User Process, and apply an SPH Tagging to see the flow per nozzle
- Eulerian Solution: Create a Eulerian Solution Property to see the fluid flow rendering + Video
- SPH Mass Flow Rate: Plot the SPH mass flow rate through the drain surface