Analyze, visualize and communicate your simulation data with EnSight. Engineers use this powerful, general purpose post-processing tool to gain new design insights and then clearly and effectively sell their recommendations. Flexible EnSight can read and visualize data from most simulation tools — including ANSYS and other vendors.
ANSYS EnSight is more than the leading post-processor and visualization software program: It is a data fusion program. It consolidates data from multiple engineering simulations and other sources to help explore and explain complex systems and processes. It handles simulation data from a wide range of physics from fluids, structures, particles, crash and more. With EnSight, you can create and communicate the best looking, clear, highest resolution simulation results on datasets that were previously thought to be too big to handle.
The Extraordinary Benefits of ANSYS EnSight
- Reads up to 32 models at the same time so you can compare results from different data sources or solvers.
- Uses batch and interactive operations to run explorations during the day while EnSight completes batch post-processing overnight
- Displays multiple viewports to provide large overviews and detailed views at the same time, or to study multiple models concurrently. Views can be linked for easy comparison across a number of perspectives
- Supports batch or interactive operations, local data or client-server, utilizing up to 8 threads for each.
Process Even the Largest Datasets with ANSYS EnSight Enterprise
This parallel version of EnSight enables engineers to handle very large models (more than 100 million cells). ANSYS EnSight Enterprise allows for either spatial or temporally decomposed parallel post processing on a computer cluster.
- ANSYS EnSight Getting Started - Video Playlist
- ANSYS EnSight 10.1 Case Linking - Video
- ANSYS EnVision: Free Viewer Makes Simulation Results Easier to View - Video
- ANSYS EnSight Homogeneous Charge Compression Ignition (HCCI) Engine - Video
- View External Airflow Around a Chevrolet Traverse SUS Using ANSYS EnSight - Video
- ANSYS EnSight Transient simulation of two-phase flow inside - Video