GRANTA EduPack is a unique set of teaching resources that support materials education across engineering, design, science and sustainable development.
GRANTA EduPack provides:
- A comprehensive database of materials and process information
- Powerful materials software tools
- A range of supporting resources: e.g. lectures, projects and exercises
The database and tools are divided into three levels so that students can access a suitable level of materials information as they progress through their studies, from pre-university up to postgraduate courses. For materials selection in research, find out about GRANTA Selector.
GRANTA EduPack has also been designed to support a wide variety of teaching styles, from the design-led and science-led approaches to problem-based teaching.
Benefits of GRANTA EduPack:
- Enjoy teaching engaged students using interactive, visual software
- Teach transferable skills, including rational materials selection
- Save time finding reliable materials data
- Keep courses up -to -date with the latest resources and data
- Use self-study resources to stretch challenge stronger students and to help others catch up
- Apply real industrial case studies
- Encourage inter-disciplinary learning, communication, and sharing of resources
Find inspiration for your teaching and access case studies, exercises, active teaching packagesLearn More
We support a collaborative community where materials teaching inspiration can be shared.Learn More
Ansys GRANTA EduPack tools and resources for studentsLearn More