ANSYS Twin Builder
Build, Validate and Deploy Complete Systems Simulations and Digital Twins for Predictive Maintenance
ANSYS Twin Builder improves predictive maintenance outcomes to save on warranty and insurance costs and optimize your product’s operations.
To build your system easily and quickly, Twin Builder combines the power of a multidomain systems modeler with extensive 0D application-specific libraries, 3D physics solvers and reduced-order model (ROM) capabilities. When combined with embedded software development tools, Twin Builder allow you to reuse existing components and quickly create a systems model of your product.
To validate your system and ensure expected performance, Twin Builder combines multidomain systems simulation capabilities with rapid human-machine interface (HMI) prototyping, systems optimization and XiL validation tools.
To connect your twin to test or real-time data, Twin Builder easily integrates with industrial internet of things (IIoT) platforms and contains runtime deployment options, allowing you to perform predictive maintenance on your physical product. It is the only product that offers a packaged approach for your digital twin strategy.
Building Your Twin
Reduce engineering time to build an accurate physics-based twin twice as fast through model reuse and easy composition with Twin Builder’s:
- Support for multiple modeling domains and languages
- Extensive 0D application-specific libraries
- Third-party tool (including 1D) integration
- 3D ROM creation and integration
- Embedded software integration
Validating Your Twin
Validate an accurate representation of your product and optimize product performance by 25 percent using:
- Multidomain simulation with integrated post-processing
- Rapid HMI prototyping
- Systems optimization
- XiL integration
Deploying Your Twin
Improve operations with a 10 - 20 percent reduction in maintenance costs:
- Quickly connect to supported IIoT platforms
- Export and deploy generated models
- Hot Flash - ANSYS Advantage - Article - V10 I1
- Mastering Complexity: Airbus - Dimensions - Article - V1 I1
- Drive For Excellence - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V8 I1
- Avoiding Small Mistakes - and Huge Costs - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V7 I2
- Multiphysics Simulation Key to Superior Traction Motor Performance - Article
- White Papers
- Charged Up: A Holistic Approach to Developing Large-Scale Battery Management Systems
- Digital Twins: Making the Vision Achievable - White Paper
- Complete Systems Modeling and Simulation for Complex Product Development - White Paper
- End-To-End Cell–Pack–System Solution: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery - White Paper
- Fast-Tracking Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Vehicles Development with Simulation
- How Simulation-Based Digital Twins and the Industrial Internet of Things Can Improve Product and Process Performance - White Paper
Multidomain Systems Solver with Integrated Post-Processing
Twin Builder performs efficient and accurate simulation of continuous-time, discrete-time and analog/mixed-signal behaviors. Powerful graphical waveform plotting capabilities enable you to visualize time-domain and frequency-domain data in a variety of 2D and 3D display and tabular formats.
Different techniques exist in Twin Builder for integrating software with a physical model, including: cosimulation for model-in-the-loop (MiL) design and tuning of control strategies, and code import for software-in-the-loop (SiL) validation of the real embedded code in the virtual system.
See how our customers are using our software:
Automating Battery Pack Design
Systems-level simulation energizes the virtual prototyping process for electric vehicle batteries.View Case Study
Meggitt’s Use of Twin Builder for Hardware/Software Cosimulation
Meggitt had to redesign the controller, including software, in a very short period of time. Using a SCADE-Twin Builder co-simulation approach, they were able to hit safety of flight in 7 months, and certify the entire product in just about a year.View Case Study