We continue to innovate and provide our customers with the right technology with the release of Ansys 2023 R2, increasing their digital twin prediction accuracy with enhanced post-processing for Hybrid Analytics and extended fusion capabilities for transient data.
Our customers will also benefit from a better user experience for twin deployment thanks to a standalone application based on cloud/web-based technologies. This enables advanced workflow in Windows and Linux and a similar UI environment for applications such as offline Digital Twins or App in a browser.
Several improvements to ROM performance and behavior provide Ansys Twin Builder users with better visualization and post-treatments.
Ansys 2023 R2 innovates to allow our customers to co-simulate Twin Builder and Maxwell for parallel runs and a simplified licensing scheme with a shared licensing context between Twin Builder and Maxwell.
Finally, Ansys Twin Builder now has a student version, ideal for academic users and system simulation coursework.
5 reasons to watch the Ansys Twin Builder updates:
- Fusion Capabilities for Transient Data
- Fusion capabilities are extended for transient data with the ability to account for time history values when making a model prediction
- Web-based Standalone ROM Viewer
- A standalone application based on cloud/web-based technologies enabling advanced workflow in Windows and Linux and a similar UI environment for different applications such as offline Digital Twins or App in a browser
- Improved ROM Viz using Projection on Mesh
- Improved visualization and post-treatments with STL file import and ROM results projected on the surface mesh. Available as installable packages inside Twin Deployer distribution
- TB-Maxwell Parallel Transient Co-simulation
- Co-simulate Twin Builder and Maxwell (Transient-Transient) for parallel runs
- Support parallel transient co-simulations between Twin Builder and Maxwell with HPC tasks
- Simplified licensing scheme with shared licensing context between TB and Maxwell
- Support for Twin Builder Student Version
- Ansys Twin Builder has a student version available
- A separate installer with a limited license is available
- Only 15 components per schematic are supported, and there’s no export/twin workflow support