ANSYS EnSight is more than the leading post-processor and visualization software program: It is a data fusion program. It consolidates data from multiple engineering simulations and other sources to help explore and explain complex systems and processes. It handles simulation data from a wide range of physics from fluids, structures, particles, crash, electromagnetics and more. And it imports data from experiments, wind tunnels, imaging systems like MRI, and images and animations. With EnSight, you can create and communicate the best looking, clear, highest resolution simulation results on datasets that were previously thought to be too big to handle.
Visualize Massive Data
EnSight was born when the leaders of HPC, Cray Research, discovered that their customers were creating simulation results that were too big for any existing software to visualize. So Cray built EnSight and spun it out as an independent company in 1994. Their goals were to:
- Analyze and visualize problems with a billion or more cells with good performance, even interactively.
- View intricate structures with thousands of parts (such as a jet engine) from all angles and diverse vantage points.
- Avoid time consuming and disk space hogging steps to convert and shrink the data.
Extraordinary Benefits of ANSYS EnSight
- Reads up to 32 models at the same time, from different data sources or solvers to compare results between solvers, fluid-structure interaction post-processing, and optimization post-processing.Compares multiple runs of the same solver against each other.
- Runs interactive explorations during the day and lets EnSight complete batch post-processing for you overnight.
- Displays multiple viewports, so that you can provide large overviews and detailed views at the same time, or show multiple models simultaneously. These viewports can be linked for easy comparison across a number of views.
- Improves constantly thanks to a growing community of Python-scripting super users who are developing numerous add-on tools that leverage the EnSight/Python ecosystem.
When you're serious about engineering simulation you need the right tools for the job. Engineers and analysts in leading organizations need to solve the toughest problems, now.
- ANSYS EnSight Getting Started - Video Playlist
- ANSYS EnSight 10.1 Case Linking - Video
- ANSYS EnVision: Free Viewer Makes Simulation Results Easier to View - Video
- ANSYS EnSight Homogeneous Charge Compression Ignition (HCCI) Engine - Video
- View External Airflow Around a Chevrolet Traverse SUS Using ANSYS EnSight - Video
- ANSYS EnSight Transient simulation of two-phase flow inside - Video