Net-zero is critical for the industry to focus on as it is our way to address climate change and reduce global warming. Ansys focuses on helping our customers reduce waste and manage resources towards a cleaner future.
This webinar highlights how simulation plays a vital role in meeting the objective of low-carbon, net-zero initiatives quickly and efficiently. We will present case studies for four (4) different categories:
- Tuning combustion technologies
- Emission fugitive (leakage detection, emission reduction)
- Exhaust gas quality control
- Effluent water quality control
These case studies highlight how Ansys Fluent significantly impacts applications like furnaces, reformers, boilers, gas turbines, flares, cyclones, scrubbers, and disinfection tanks. We'll explore leveraging 3D high fidelity modeling results for predictive maintenance and operational optimization.
- Anchal Jatale, Lead Application Engineer, Ansys