User-defined functions (UDFs) allow you to customize Ansys Fluent and can significantly enhance its capabilities. The Ansys Fluent UDF training will provide you with the skills to make use of this powerful capability.
- A technical education and background in fluid mechanics and heat transfer is recommended but not mandatory. An engineering degree is not required.
- Completion of the Introduction to Ansys Fluent course is required.
- Experience with Ansys Fluent is strongly recommended.
- Experience running Ansys Fluent and some prior experience with a programming language, preferably a C-based language is essential. The introduction to C itself is very firm during this course. The focus is on the usage of Fluent macros embedded in a C program. UDFs are written in C90.
- For the workshops a supported C-compiler is required. A text editor with user-defined syntax highlighting is recommended but not required.
Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge.A training certificate is provided to all attendees who complete the course.