Ansys Fluent Beyond the Basics is the second part of a two-part sequence of training courses for new users of Ansys Fluent. Upon completion of the first part, Ansys Fluent Getting Started: Basics, students will be able to independently perform their own basic Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) analyses, from start to finish. In this second part, students are taught to extend their knowledge and skills beyond basic workflow competency, including how to perform more sophisticated simulations of turbulent flow, heat transfer and transient flows.
- A technical education and background in fluid mechanics and heat transfer is recommended but not mandatory. An engineering degree is not required.
- Completion of Ansys Fluent Getting Started: Basics is required.
- Individuals interested in developing skills for performing computational fluid dynamics (CFD) simulations.
- Undergraduate and graduate students, and researchers in STEM.
- Professionals in industries such as automotive, aerospace, energy, and biomedical.
Lectures, incorporating teaching by software demonstration, and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge.