In this course, students will learn the basic theory and application methods of Aeromechanics of Turbomachinery Blades. The course includes an overview of the Aeromechanics Ansys simulation methods and an overview of the Transient Blade Row Methods. Emphasis is placed on Blade Flutter analysis.
- A technical education and background in fluid mechanics is recommended but not mandatory. An engineering degree is not required.
- Completion of the Introduction to Ansys Workbench course is required.
- Completion of the Ansys CFX Getting Started course is required.
- Completion of the Ansys CFX Rotating Machinery Modeling course is required.
- Completion of module 4 - Moving and Deforming Meshes of the Ansys CFX FSI course is recommended.
Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge.