Ansys SCADE Test is a software design product line for the verification of embedded control software and HMI software designed with Ansys SCADE Suite and Ansys SCADE Display. Ansys SCADE Test provides a user-friendly and intuitive model-based environment for test engineers.
This course is an introduction to the Ansys SCADE Test Model Coverage for SCADE Suite. You will learn how to analyze the model coverage, how to fill coverage gaps and how to produce model coverage reports.
Two additional modules allow to provide you with deeper information on coverage paths and concepts and on user-defined coverage points.
- Extends SCADE Test environment within SCADE Suite with model coverage measurement based on a test suite: coverage analysis and gaps resolution, justification of non-covered points if needed, report generation (GUI and batch mode)
- Details the available coverage criteria (definition of coverage points depending on each criterio
Additional Modules (Optional)
- Coverage path deep explanation
- Additional coverage points (addition of user-defined coverage points)
- Basic knowledge of SCADE Suite is a plus.
Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge. A training certificate is provided to all attendees who complete the course.