Ansys SCADE Test is a software design product line for the verification of embedded control software and HMI software designed with Ansys SCADE Suite and Ansys SCADE Display. Ansys SCADE Test provides a user-friendly and intuitive model-based environment for test engineers.
This course is an introduction to the Ansys SCADE Test environment. You will learn to create a test project based on test case scenarios, to execute test procedures on host, to analyze test results interactively and produce test reports.
- Establish a complete test project and test results project
- Preparing test data: overview of the tool, creation of a test project and data description
- Running model testing on host and generating test reports
Additional Modules (Optional)
- Test on Target: Performing test execution on target using three different target testing tools (IBM Rational® Test RealTime (RTRT), LDRA TestBed®, Vector Software VectorCAST™)Ansys
- SCADE Test Services API: extends SCADE Test with a scenario recorder API for saving a test sequence in a scenario file and a snapshot API allowing to load or save a state during generated code execution. The training covers how to use this functionality through exercises.
- Basic knowledge of SCADE Suite is a plus
Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge. A training certificate is provided to all attendees who complete the course.