Ansys SCADE Display is a Human-Machine Interface (HMI) design product line for embedded HMI modeling, verification and code generation. Ansys SCADE Display provides a user-friendly and intuitive model-based environment for HMI design engineers.
This course is an introduction to the Ansys SCADE Display environment. You will learn to create a complete project starting from modeling, traceability, simulation, report generation, down to C code generation with the SCADE Display KCG code generator and integration in the final application with OpenGL®.
- Basics of the tool.
- SCADE Display user interface, modeling style and graphical editing.
- Graphical verification: principles, model Checker, automatically checked rules, model corrector, recommendation check-list SCADE Display KCG Code Generator.
- Code Generation:OGLX architecture, integration of generated code on an OpenGL target, external code.
- SCADE Suite & Display integration: co-design, co-simulation, enhanced reference objects, co-reporting, co-generation.
- Project management: settings, environments, workspace & tools options, automatic documentation generation, Configuration Management, User Documentation.
- Font management: stroke & bitmap font editing, TrueType/OpenType font import, managing font tables.
- Requirements traceability management.
- No previous exposure is required.
Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge.