Ansys SCADE Automotive Package extends the Ansys SCADE Architect and Ansys SCADE Suite design capabilities for the automotive industry by importing Software Components (SWCs) from ARXML files and by generating AUTOSAR RTE-compliant behavioral code..
This advanced training course provides users with skills to design an embedded automotive software system using Ansys SCADE solutions in alignment with AUTOSAR and ISO 26262 standards. You will learn to use AUTOSAR configuration in Ansys SCADE Architect and Ansys SCADE Suite environments for generating code compliant with AUTOSAR standard.
- Introduction to SCADE AUTOSAR configuration
- Import / export of AUTOSAR features (ARXML file, AUTOSAR 4.2.2 version)
- Synchronization of AUTOSAR Runnables with SCADE Suite models and generation of software code compliant with AUTOSAR features and ready for ISO 26262 certification with SCADE Suite
Additional modules (optional):
- SCADE Solution for Fast Function Prototyping and Hardware-in-the-loop with NI VeriStand
- SCADE Solution for Fast Function Prototyping and Hardware-in-the-loop with dSPACE MicroAutoBox II
- Calibration and Measurement (ASAM MCD-2 MC)
- Basic knowledge of Ansys SCADE Architect and /or Ansys SCADE Suite
System Engineers / Software Engineers
Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge. A training certificate is provided to all attendees who complete the course.