Ansys SCADE Architect Configurator is a module that allows Methods and Tools Engineers to configure the Ansys SCADE Architect Advanced Modeler to manage domain-specific objects.
This advanced training course provides users with skills to define new domain specific languages by extending the Ansys SCADE Architect meta-model. You will learn to create a user-defined configuration to customize diagram palettes, menus, and property pages with new concepts, to verify the configuration using preview models, and to deploy configuration plug-ins.
- Implementation of a configuration in a meta-model design:
- Customization of diagram palettes and pop-up menus with a set of new items corresponding to business concepts brought by the configuration profile
- Definition of creation commands accessible from contextual pop-up menus
- Definition of property pages for each business concept and their respective properties
- Verification of the configuration in the preview model
- Resources generation, build and deployment of the configuration plug-in
- Use of a configuration in a SCADE Architect design
- Basic knowledge of Ansys SCADE Architect.
Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge.