This course teaches the essential skills to administrate the SPDM system Ansys Minerva. This enables attendees to maintain and configure Ansys Minerva according to their company’s requirements with respect to Simulation Process, Data and HPC Management. Instructor lectures and hands-on workshops cover an introduction into the general configuration framework as well as deep dives into typical configuration scenarios.
The course is organized into different modules, where Module 01 provides a comprehensive overview of the fundamental principles of system while Module 02 to 04 describe specific information concerning using the configuration options to model simulation processes and to adapt the data model with respect to 3rd party file formats and solver execution.
- Attendance of the Aras Innovator Configuring Solutions training (offered by ARAS) is recommended but not required
- Attendance of the Ansys Minerva end user training is recommended but not required
- Software Savory with data and process management systems is recommended but not required
- A technical education and background in PLM systems is recommended but not required
- Engineering Degree is not required
Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge.