Ansys 2021 R2: What's New in Ansys Minerva, Powered by Aras
In release 2021 R2, Ansys Minerva enhances collaboration with custom dashboards that communicate relevant information efficiently among teams and ships a host of sleek and rich UI enhancements that greatly improve engineering productivity. This release brings enhanced integration between Ansys optiSLang and Ansys Minerva, democratizing simulation automation with just a few clicks, which enables experts and nonexperts to reap the benefits of simulation.
This webinar illustrates some of the major capabilities of 2021 R2 with live demos showcasing:
- Query Builder - Build queries to gather data for custom views on dashboard widgets.
- New Dashboard 2.0 - Expose meaningful information intuitively with multiple custom views.
- Favorites Section - Bookmark your frequently used data items for quick and easy access.
- Visual Icons for Shortcuts and Links - Understand the context of your data with visual icons for shortcuts and links.
- Pan & Zoom for the Digital Thread Graph - Better contextual understanding of your data within complex digital threads.
- Run from File View - Access applications to run simulations directly from File view.
Speaker: Florent Petiot, Lead Product Manager, Ansys
What Attendees Will Learn
- Learn the latest capabilities of Ansys Minerva.
- How engineering productivity is achieved using simulation process and data management (SPDM).
- Better collaboration among teams for simulation workflows.