ANSYS SCADE Test Rapid Prototyper enables you to create predefined widgets (buttons, sliders, etc.) for interactive panels to test your applications. It empowers model simulation, including connections with ANSYS SCADE Suite, ANSYS SCADE Display, ANSYS Twin Builder and many other simulation solutions. Early requirements validation is made possible through a variety of features:
- Graphical panel design from a library of predefined widgets (controls and indicators) including next-generation human-machine interface (HMI) concepts (gesture recognition, graphical animation)
- Interactive graphical panels for debug and simulation sessions
- Extensible library and customizable widgets
- Unified project structure across SCADE products for managing project files and resources
- Ease of resource table management (color, line/width stipple, texture, font, symbol, picture)
- Variables dictionary management
- Automatic generation of executable applications for Windows/PC, Apple iOS or Android platforms at no run-time fee
- Integration with SCADE Suite model-based development environment,
- Integration with SCADE Suite model-based development environment, Twin Builder and other FMI-compliant tools
- FMU proxy generation for distributed/network simulation in FMI-compliant tools
Testing control software applications and graphical user interfaces on host
SCADE Test Environment for Host is an interactive and batch user interface for control software and graphical user interface applications developed using SCADE Suite. From the interactive interface, you can create and manage test data, set up and launch test execution, and obtain detailed, summarized test execution reports.
SCADE Test Environment for Host features:
- Test scenario recording
- Interactive management of test data within Test Projects
- Interactive analysis of test results within Test Results Projects
- Readability of test cases for efficient reviews
- Tabular or textual format
- Test case template generation and Microsoft® Excel® gateway
- Powerful checking capacity of expected results:
- Invariant checking
- Accuracy tolerance customization by data or group of data
- Definition of test cases independent from model implementation
- Reusable table of aliases to associate logical names to implementation names
- Modularity allowing reuse and factorization (initialization sequence)
- Reference image editor to define and reuse masks/filter
- Easy maintenance of test data
The Test Execution Engine for SCADE Suite is qualified according to DO-178C/DO-330 TQL-5, ISO 26262 TCL3, EN 50128 T2 and IEC 61508 T2, guaranteeing the correct execution of SCADE model-based tests on host.
Model and code coverage analysis
SCADE Test Model Coverage extends the development of SCADE Suite or SCADE Display applications with the coverage measurement of models and of generated code relying on a high-level, requirements-based test suite. Once test cases are created and executed on host, SCADE Test Environment for Host coupled with SCADE Test Model Coverage gives you the ability to measure the model coverage of test cases.
Both model and code coverage analyses are achieved in a single activity, dividing the associated effort by two.
Model-level coverage measures the following criteria:
- Branch coverage (BC)
- Decision coverage (DC)
- Modified condition/decision coverage (MC/DC)
SCADE Test Model Coverage for SCADE Suite is qualified according to DO-178C/DO-330 TQL-4, ISO 26262 TCL3, EN 50128 T2 and IEC 61508 T2, guaranteeing the correct measurement of SCADE model coverage and generated code coverage.
Test execution on target
SCADE Test Target Execution automates the generation of a target test harness for commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) tools (IBM Rational® Test RealTime, LDRA TestBed® for SCADE Suite, Vector Software VectorCAST™ for SCADE Suite). It supports applications developed with SCADE Suite or SCADE Display.
SCADE Test Target Execution translates model test cases into test harnesses. Harness generation is customizable for integration in any in-house or COTS target test infrastructure.
The Test Harness Generator for SCADE Suite is qualified according to DO-178C/DO-330 TQL-5, ISO 26262 TCL3, EN 50128 T2 and IEC 61508 T2, guaranteeing the correct translation of model test cases to target test harnesses.
SCADE Test Environment for Host provides a Test Services API that enables you to perform software testing in a system-in-the-loop testing environment. With SCADE Test Services API, you can measure software model coverage while testing the full system. The Test Services API provides access to functions able to reset, load and write coverage results while the test is running in a system-in-the-loop testing environment.