Complementing experimental work and 1D flow sheets, Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulation provides fluid flow, mixing, separation, reaction and heat transfer insight in three-dimensions for a more complete understanding of process flow issues.
Applicable to single-phase and multiphase flows, reacting and inert scenarios, batch and continuous processes, 3D CFD delivers the additional insight required to optimise and trouble-shoot process flow equipment and plant. Through such simulation, considerable gains can be made with respect to increasing process yield, improving product quality, reducing energy consumption and shortening manufacturing times.
Ansys Fluent is Ansys' flagship product for CFD simulation. It offers a wide-range of functionality to perform CFD on a wide range of process flow equipment including heat exchangers, mixers, reactors, boilers, cyclones and ovens to virtually any scenario involving fluid flow.
Please join our 60-minute webinar "Optimising and trouble-shooting flow, mixing, separation, reactions and heat transfer in process flow equipment and plant using 3D Computational Fluid Dynamics" on Friday 3rd July at 11:00 am BST featuring:
- an introduction to the capabilities of Ansys Fluent for process flow CFD
- a product demonstration of Ansys Fluent from 3D geometry creation and inputs through to CFD results
- industrial case studies relevant to process flow equipment and plant across a range of industries (food, chemical, pharma, bioscience, water, materials and oil/gas)
- information on the role of CFD and CFD trained Reduced Order Models in Digital Twins.
Who should attend:
- Engineers involved in process flow applications interested in the potential of CFD to address their own issues and applications
- Engineers already involved in CFD for process flow applications interested in an update
- Engineers from equipment designers and users/operators of process flow equipment and plant
This webinar is free to attend but pre-registration is essential.