This webinar will cover a variety of tips and tricks focused on usability of ANSYS Mechanical as well as several miscellaneous tips such as model assembly, importing into Mechanical and surface coatings. It will also cover taking models to APDL from mechanical and running APDL models directly inside of Workbench to leverage capabilities such as design points and design exploration.
1. Mechanical Usability and Productivity
- Importing FE Mesh
- Working with Finite Elements directly in Mechanical
- Working with deformed geometry
- Post processing during solution in Mechanical
- Hotkeys, tree filtering, and miscellaneous usability tricks
2. Mechanical to MAPDL workflows and tips
3. Misc. Tips/Tricks
- Importing data for mapping ( loads, initial stress/strain, etc., )
- Surface Coating
- Model Assembly
- Live Stress/Strain Computation
This is a customer only webinar. You must have a valid customer portal username and password to register for this event.
Sean Harvey, Technical Service Manager
Sean Harvey co-manages the North America Technical Support Team. He has a Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineer from Tufts and Masters of Science Degree in Engineering Mechanics from Columbia University. He has worked for 8 years in aerospace engineering at UTC, and 19 years working in engineering simulation, with 8 of those working at ANSYS. His areas of expertise are in Composites and Non-Linear Finite Element Analysis.