Defining the optimum computer infrastructure for use of ANSYS software begins with understanding the computing platforms that are tested and supported by ANSYS. Follow the links below to learn about the computing platforms we support as well as reference system architectures recommended by valued partners.
- ANSYS Platform Support Strategy & Plans January 2019 (PDF)
- ANSYS 2019 R1 - Browser Support (PDF)
- ANSYS 2019 R1 - CAD Support (PDF)
- ANSYS 2019 R1 - 3Dconnexion Devices Certification (PDF)
- ANSYS 2019 R1 - Graphics Cards Tested (PDF)
- ANSYS 2019 R1 - GPU Accelerator Capabilities (PDF)
- ANSYS 2019 R1 - Message Passing Interface Support for Parallel Computing (PDF)
- ANSYS 2019 R1 - Job Schedulers and Queuing Systems Support (PDF)
- ANSYS 2019 R1 - Platform Support by Application (PDF)
- ANSYS 2019 R1 - Remote Display and Virtual Desktop Support (PDF)
Supported Computing Platforms
These links provide details on specific operating systems and processors that are tested and supported for ANSYS applications.
Customers should refer to each release's installation guide for details about the platforms supported in the initial product release. Typically, QA services and the associated verification testing packages are supported for the same platforms that are supported in the initial release. Contact the ANSYS Corporate Quality Group for information about QA services from ANSYS.
Recommended Hardware Solutions from ANSYS Partners
- Reference system architectures configured for ANSYS by valued partners
- Intel Cluster Ready Solutions
- Workstation Refresh ROI Estimator
- HPC Cluster Appliance program