Overview and Trends in Ansys Structures
Ansys academic engineering simulation software is used by thousands of universities globally to help undergraduate students learn physics principles, postgraduate students to produce data for their master's thesis or doctoral dissertations, and researchers to solve complex engineering problems. Whether teaching mechanical concepts to undergraduates or performing research into multiphysics domains, Ansys can help you solve your engineering challenges.
This webinar explores how Ansys can easily and affordably help you teach the next generation of engineers to perform cutting edge research and learn about the latest updates through 2019 and 2020.
Watch this webinar to:
- Understand the vast array of tools that can be exploited within Ansys academic products — as well as additional tools in the Ansys portfolio
- Learn about challenging industrial and academic applications, for example, leveraging the S.M.A.R.T. methodology to model fracture mechanics
- Discover the latest updates through 2019 and 2020
- Learn how we can help your teaching and research in each of our physics capabilities
- Understand the extra offerings we have, such as teaching and support materials, student team sponsorships and guest seminars