ANSYS Mechanical Solutions for Electronics Reliability - WebinarWith increasing demands being placed on modern electronics systems, it is imperative that engineers consider the common failure modes and scenarios when developing their products.
ANSYS provides a powerful set of tools to support you in improving your product’s performance and reliability. View this on-demand webinar to learn about common mechanical failure modes in electronic systems, and how ANSYS simulation solutions can be used to predict product performance and reliability in a variety of environments (thermal, vibration, humidity, etc.). With cutting edge modeling features such as trace modeling and industry-leading physics solvers, ANSYS can play a major role in your product development process.
Specifically, this on-demand webinar covers the following topics:
- Modeling techniques for electronics systems (including trace mapping and submodeling)
- Common failure modes in electronics systems (thermal, vibration, moisture)
- Solder joint fatigue – life prediction techniques for solder ball connections
- Shock, vibration and drop studies of electronic systems
- Discussion of available ANSYS resources and getting started