Ansys 2020 R2: Efficiently Managing Materials Data for Design and Simulation
Intro paragraph: Quickly finding and comparing materials for design and simulation is now easy with Ansys GRANTA MI Pro. This software solution helps CAD and simulation engineers to be more efficient and reduce the risk of using the wrong data by storing data in the right format and integrating it with existing systems. You can also easily incorporate your valuable in-house materials data in an accessible materials database. This webinar teaches you how to start building consistent material intelligence and benefit from it fast.
- Increase productivity by creating a single source of materials information, enabling your team to find data fast and avoid duplicated effort
- Increase design speed with and minimize data entry errors with no manual typing, no Excel files
- Access useful generic reference data to support the early phases of simulation
- Add your own in-house data in one place and format, creating a single source of approved materials for quick access and assignment, thereby minimizing errors
- Ensure materials consistency across your teams and between CAD and CAE
- Create this database and best practices with GRANTA MI Pro, from importing and compiling in-house materials data to assigning them directly in CAD and CAE