ANSYS 19.2 SpaceClaim Technology UpdateView this informational on-demand webinar where we’ll highlight ANSYS SpaceClaim technology improvements and enhancements in ANSYS 19.2. Whether you use SpaceClaim for concepting and design, manufacturing tasks or simulation prep for analysis, you'll see many improvements that continue to speed up modeling-related tasks:
- Additive manufacturing: new infill types, improved named selections and bidirectional surface thickening.
- Configurations and exploded views: assembly constraints preserved in configurations.
- Shared Topology: force sharing edges and faces.
- Scripting: collapsible user-defined functions, improved intellisense menu, auto import from core API.
- Beam support: uniform beam treatments.
- Custom faceting: set faceting quality of objects in SpaceClaim.