ANSYS Workbench Additive - Seamless Workflow for Additive Manufacturing - WebinarView this on-demand ANSYS additive solutions introduction webinar to learn about ANSYS’ new metal powder-bed additive simulation capabilities inside Mechanical Workbench. The simulation process includes topology optimization, manipulation and cleanup of STL files, and simulation of the printing process itself — all connected in a seamless workflow inside the ANSYS Workbench environment.
Learn how to:
- Generate and validate topology-optimized structures for additive manufacturing (AM).
- Simulate the thermal-mechanical metal build process to accurately predict part distortion and stresses, without leaving the Mechanical environment.
- Use the simple input of process parameters to define the AM build process.
- Use nonlinear and temperature dependent material properties (with no inherent strain assumptions).
- Modify process settings for customization