Discover how knowledge management is made easy with Ansys Minerva, powered by Aras! This webinar series dives deep into most prominent knowledge management challenges and solutions. During these sessions, our experts will show you how to improve your team's productivity and efficiency with Minerva. These mini webinars cover a range of topics, from capturing and managing models to processing data for traceability and reuse to connecting the data with other applications and unleashing the power of high-performance computing (HPC) with batch deployments all from one open platform! Simply choose your sessions, register and learn how to unlock the true value of simulation.
Application Management and HPC for Simulations with Ansys Minerva, powered by Aras
November 12th, 2020
10:00 AM EST
This webinar explores how you can leverage Ansys Minerva, powered by Aras, to streamline simulation execution and application management with integrated data management and collaboration.
- Learn how to launch interactive and batch processes for Ansys technologies and third-party tools with ease.
- Discover how to streamline your HPC job submission with web-based job submission, monitoring, automatic post-processing, data extraction and visualization.
- Understand how to improve repeatability, reliability and confidence in your simulations and employ best practices, templates and web apps to support a wide range of users.
Design Studies and Process Automation with Ansys optiSLang and Ansys Minerva, powered by Aras
December 1st, 2020
10:00 AM EST
While Ansys Minerva, powered by Aras, enables you to connect simulation and design teams, Ansys optiSLang connects the various tools that the team members use. Discover how this combination helps you capture, automate and deploy simulation more broadly across the enterprise.
- Learn how to orchestrate heterogeneous tool chains and optimization set up within Ansys optiSLang for design exploration and robust design.
- Explore simulation and optimization data management and collaboration in Minerva.
- Watch an integrated demonstration of optiSLang process published into Minerva as a web app.
Process Management for Multi-user Workflows with Ansys Minerva, powered by Aras
December 17th, 2020
10:00 AM EST
Discover how simulation teams use Ansys Minerva, powered by Aras, to work in a collaborative, managed, open environment with the simulation modeling tools of their choosing.
- Learn how to capture and initiate business processes for multi-user simulation workflows, with seamless integration to data, project management, notifications and audit control.
- Understand how to provide stakeholders with clear visibility into inputs/outputs/discussions — all in one place.
- Explore how to achieve enhanced engineering productivity with project dashboards, enabling you to quickly track the status of assigned tasks with full project transparency.
On Demand Webinars
Improving Model Data Management with Ansys Minerva, powered by Aras
This webinar spotlights how Ansys Minerva, powered by Aras, will help you bring structure and organization to CAE data, enable collaboration and reuse with an optimized CAE user experience and perform rich data management and visualization.
- Understand how to secure your intellectual property, such as CAE models and libraries, and manage them with version control and branching.
- Discover how to capture key simulation data definitions, glossaries and other metadata required to support business activities.
- Learn how to work together more effectively within and across project teams through traceable collaboration.
- Receive expert insights on how to explore, compare and visualize data (key inputs, boundary conditions, results, etc.).