The “control program” functionality in Maxwell is a little-used and under-rated feature. A new framework is presented which will increase the accessibility of this feature to users. Advantages are:
- Programming is done in Python rather than C
- Any python modules can be incorporated (e.g. numpy, scipy, …)
- No compiled code needs to be sent to customers
- A library of standard functions is provided
- Easy to develop/debug with freeware development tools
The presentation will give an overview of the available functionality, will discuss applications of potential value to customers, and will discuss how to build and deploy apps.
Leon Voss is a Lead Technical Support Engineer located in Hanover, Germany
This is a customer only webinar. You must have a valid customer portal username and password to register for this event.