Fluent software contains the broad, physical modeling capabilities needed to model flow, turbulence, heat transfer and reactions for industrial applications. These range from air flow over an aircraft wing to combustion in a furnace, from bubble columns to oil platforms, from blood flow to semiconductor manufacturing and from clean room design to wastewater treatment plants. Fluent spans an expansive range, including special models, with capabilities to model in-cylinder combustion, aero-acoustics, turbomachinery and multiphase systems.
Fluent also offers highly scalable, high-performance computing (HPC) to help solve complex, large-model computational fluid dynamics (CFD) simulations quickly and cost-effectively. Fluent set a world supercomputing record by scaling to 172,000 cores.
New Fluent Experience: A whole new way to enjoy CFD simulations
Fluent already solves the toughest design challenges with well-validated results across the widest range of CFD and multiphysics applications. But today, engineers need to accomplish more, in less time and with less training than ever before. Introducing the New Fluent Experience, a whole new way to enjoy CFD simulations.
Built on top of the proven Fluent solver, this new experience:
- Provides a complete, single-window solution within Fluent.
- Streamlines the Fluent workflow for generating a mesh from imported CAD.
- Removes barriers for common tasks that frustrate users.
A new look
Fluent has a new look that’s easy on the eyes. Users can pick from several themes or choose the new, Japanese language localization.
Fluent’s task-based workflow guides you through an organized simulation process offering the most accurate results in less time. At each step in the process, the software provides the most relevant design options or defaults to a best-practice option. Benchmark data show that users complete the watertight geometry workflow with 70 percent fewer clicks and 50 percent less hands-on time.
A fault-tolerant workflow speeds meshing for non-watertight (“dirty”) geometries with use of a “wrapper” — a layer of mesh that covers surface imperfections in the geometry. Complex models that previously took days or even weeks can now be meshed in hours with minimal sacrifice to simulation accuracy.
Mosaic Meshing Technology
Fluent meshing now includes a unique patent-pending technology that delivers higher quality results at faster speeds. This Mosaic meshing technology uses a high-quality boundary layer mesh to automatically combine a variety of boundary layer meshes, for fast and accurate flow resolution. In a benchmark simulation of a Formula One wing, the Mosaic mesh had fewer, better quality cells, required 34 percent less memory and achieved a 47 percent faster solve time. Parallel processing quickly generates Mosaic-enabled meshes up to 10X faster.
Speed and simplicity
Thoughtful changes permeate every screen, every step, making simulation a joy. Users will encounter fewer clicks, simplified data entry, enabled drag and drop, embedded smart interactions and more.
- ANSYS Fluent Mosaic Technology Automatically Combines Disparate Meshes with Polyhedral Elements for Fast, Accurate Flow Resolution - White Paper
- Using Simulation to Optimize Reacting Flows and Combustion - Application Brief
- ANSYS Fluent Single-Window Task-Based Workflow for Better CFD Simulations - Application Brief
- GEKO – A New Paradigm in Turbulence Modeling
- ANSYS Fluent Optimized Battery Cooling System for Extreme Performance to Help VW Motorsport Win the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb
- Directly Enter Expressions to Speed, Simplify Simulations in ANSYS Fluent 2019 R1
- GEKO Puts You in Control of CFD Turbulence Modeling
- Using Detailed Chemistry in ANSYS Chemkin-Pro for More Accurate CFD Combustion and Reacting Flow Simulations
Ferrari Competizioni GT
美國燃料技術公司(Fuel Tech)是一家從事污染和礦渣控制業務的技術公司。ANSYS CFD已完全集成到該公司的工程流程中，能迅速可靠地預測產品性能。