ANSYS Fluent software is the most-powerful computational fluid dynamics (CFD) tool available, empowering you to go further and faster as you optimize your product's performance. Fluent includes well-validated physical modeling capabilities to deliver fast, accurate results across the widest range of CFD and multiphysics applications.
- Analysis of flow-induced shear stress helps improve the lining life of steel ladles - Case Study
- Fluid flow visualization helps to maintain product quality by optimizing tundish design - Case Study
- Saudi Aramco, KAUST & ANSYS Collaboration Breaks Record, Makes Safety and Efficiency Gains - Case Study
- White Papers
ANSYS Fluent software contains the broad physical modeling capabilities needed to model flow, turbulence, heat transfer, and reactions for industrial applications—ranging from air flow over an aircraft wing to combustion in a furnace, from bubble columns to oil platforms, from blood flow to semiconductor manufacturing, and from clean room design to wastewater treatment plants. Fluent covers a broad reach, including special models with capabilities to model in-cylinder combustion, aero-acoustics, turbomachinery and multiphase systems.
- Efficient and Flexible Workflow
- Built for Multiphysics
- Solve Complex Models with Confidence
- Go Faster with High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Turbulence Modeling
- Heat Transfer & Radiation
- Multiphase Flow
- Reacting Flow
- Fluid-Structure Interaction
- Optimize Your Design - Automatically
- Fluent for CATIA V5
See how our customers are using our software:
Cray Saudi Aramco
Saudi Aramco needed to model complex multiphase problems along with unstructured mesh, complex geometry and multiple global synchronizations. These factors make them more difficult to scale than a single-phase laminar or turbulent flow simulation. “Not all codes can scale to full scale for real-life engineering problems. This full scale Fluent run is unprecedented", said Rooh Khurrman, Staff Scientist, KAUST Supercomputing Core Lab Saudi Aramco.View Case Study
Fuel Tech is a technology company in the fields of pollution and slag control. The company has fully integrated ANSYS CFD into it's engineering workflow to quickly and confidently predict product performance.
View Case Study