In release 2021 R2, Ansys optiSLang adds flexibility and accessibility with a new packaging model that includes premium and enterprise license options. optiSLang accelerates innovation through tighter integrations with Ansys Electronics Desktop and Ansys Workbench, enabling engineers to leverage the power of optiSLang directly from the solvers.
This webinar showcases some of the major capabilities of 2021 R2 with live demos including:
- Premium and Enterprise Licensing - New licensing categories, including premium and enterprise, provide flexibility for the user to choose what fits their needs the best.
- NEW Nodes: AEDT LSDSO, Ansys Lumerical, Catia, Creo, Inventor, Comsol – 6 additional nodes can now be added for process integration.
- optiSLang Setup Inside Ansys Electronics Desktop - With tighter integration to AEDT, engineers can stay in the environment they are familiar with and continue to leverage the power of optiSLang.
- Automated AI/ML for Meta-modeling – New metamodels enable much faster model building for many design points.
- Reverse engineering in Ansys Mechanical – 1:1 representation of imperfect designs in simulation is now possible with scanned models.
Speaker: David Schneider,Lead Product Manager, Ansys
- Learn the latest capabilities of Ansys optiSLang.
- Increase engineering productivity through process integration and design optimization (PIDO)
- How to leverage AI/ML techniques for reducing the development time.