About This Webinar
Join us to learn about Ansys Lumerical's new capabilities and features in our 2023 R1 release. Along with the continuing innovations, we introduce specific accuracy, performance, and usability improvements across our products. There are many exciting features, including a standard Ansys Optics Launcher, new optics-photonics workflows, and cloud computing through Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
What You Will Learn
- Direct access to all optics and photonics application gallery examples
- Perform cloud computing through Ansys Gateway powered by AWS
- Discover the new INTERCONNECT solver for modeling quantum behavior in photonic integrated circuits
- See the latest enhancements in multiphysics solvers, including MQW and CHARGE integration
- Use Ansys Lumerical RCWA with new GUI
- Streamline workflows between Ansys Lumerical, Zemax, and Speos
- See the new integrated photonics – Optics workflows, including CMOS Image sensor
- Speed up your electro-optical co-simulation of photonic circuits
Who Should Attend?
Photonic and optical engineers and scientists, who want to learn about the latest simulation capabilities and leverage them in their design process