Your access to the Ansys Learning Hub (ALH) has been denied. This could be due to one of the following:
You have purchased an Ansys Learning Hub subscription in the Ansys Store today:
Login failed due to an error in the user creation process. The process has re-started and takes more time to complete. Please wait for 5 mins and login again HERE. If the login fails again please contact email@example.com and report this problem.
Your Ansys Account and your ALH subscription have different usernames:
- ALH does not recognize the username (your registered e-mail address) from your Ansys Account. You need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to adjust your username (e-mail) for your ALH subscription.
You have an Ansys Account, but you do not have an Ansys Learning Hub Subscription:
- If you have an activation code, you need to register HERE
- You are aware your organization has a companywide subscription, but you do not know your activation code, contact your Ansys Customer / Sales Representative.
- Sign up for a 30-day trial today or buy an individual subscription through the Ansys Store
You have an Ansys Account and your ALH subscription has expired:
- To renew your subscription, visit the Ansys Store or contact your Ansys Customer / Sales Representative.