About this Webinar
In engineering, there is rarely an optimal design. Engineers constantly make trade-offs between size, performance, and reliability. Simulation makes informed decisions early in the design cycle.
In this episode, we start with a CFD simulation model in Ansys Fluent involving multiple design parameters, and we focus on a multi-objective optimization problem. Instead of manually tuning parameters and running tedious iterations in trial-and-error mode, we'll show how to use optiSLang parametric workflow directly from Fluent to automate and streamline the optimization process.
What You Will Learn
- How to explore the design space with advanced sensitivity analysis and reporting capabilities
- How to make the most use of the simulation experiment design as the building block to
- Optimize with a minimal learning curve
- Create a reduced-order model (ROM), metamodel, or FMU to be used alone or within a system model and promoted to a digital twin
- Accelerate innovation by minimizing non-value-added and repetitive tasks and fully automating the CFD simulation workflows
Who Should Attend
CAE/CFD Simulation Engineers & Analysts in all industries + Academia
Jacques Depont, Senior Application Engineer at Ansys