Ansys 2022 R1: What’s New in Ansys HFSS
Please join us for this webinar where we will go over all the new innovations in Ansys HFSS 2022 R1. Some big enhancements included in this release are the addition of the groundbreaking Phi Plus meshing technology into the HFSS Mesh fusion simulation flow, introduction of a new Broadband Fast Sweep for rapid extraction of broadband frequency data, and the addition of a new surface roughness model to provide more realistic outputs for automotive radar scene analysis using the HFSS SBR+ solver technology
What Attendees Will Learn
- Review the addition of the Phi Plus meshing technology into the HFSS Mesh Fusion workflow.
- Understand the capabilities available from the new Broadband Fast Sweep technology.
- Observe the more realistic simulation results available from the new surface roughness modeling capability.
- See the many new usability enhancements for HFSS 3D Layout.
- Review solver performance improvements for the HFSS finite element solver including a new auto-matrix solver selection
Matt Commens is a principal product manager for high frequency at Ansys. With over 25 years of experience working with electromagnetic simulation, including antenna and RF design and high-performance computing, Matt leads the HFSS product line. He is co-author on multiple patents in the areas of NMR, antenna design and computational electromagnetics.