Proven sign-off leader for integrity and reliability of ICs
ANSYS RedHawk is an industry standard power noise and reliability sign-off solution for your SoC designs. With a track record of thousands of designs in silicon, RedHawk enables you to create high-performance SoCs that are still power efficient and reliable against thermal, electromigration (EM) and electrostatic discharge (ESD) issues for markets such as mobile, communications, high-performance computing, automotive and Internet of Things (IoT).
Redhawk has been the go-to sign-off solution for all foundries and processes since 2006, enabling you to create robust, low-power, high-performance SoCs in the most advanced FinFET technology. This includes accurate self-heat and thermal-aware EM analyses.
RedHawk’s advanced Distributed Machine Processing (DMP) enables significantly higher capacity and better performance for full-chip IR/dynamic voltage drop, power/signal electromigration (EM) and electrostatic discharge (ESD) analyses.
System-Aware Chip Design
RedHawk’s complete and accurate model-based interoperability with ANSYS board and system-level tools ensures that your chip works as intended in the system.
- White Papers
- A Novel Multicycle Vectorless Dynamic IR Signoff Flow to Capture Hotspots and Achieve Near 100 Percent Coverage
- Multiphysics Reliability Signoff for Next-Generation Automotive Electronics Systems - Webinar
- System Level Chip-Package-System Power Integrity Co-analysis Solutions for 3DICs - Webinar
- Acceleration of Design Closure and Sign-Off for 7-nm FinFET Technology - Webinar
- Hardware Simulations for Next Generation Advanced Driver Assistance Systems - Webinar
See how our customers are using our software:
Automotive Thermal Reliability
Electronics in modern automobiles must operate in a high-temperature under the hood environment without sacrificing performance or reliability. Traditional approaches to thermal design based on constant-temperature are no longer reliable. ANSYS’ fine-grain temperature calculation enables NXP to perform thermal-aware electromigration (EM) analysis.View Case Study