Design and optimization of photonic integrated circuits and components – Part 1
PIC designers will learn how to optimize their photonic integrated circuits using our photonic circuit solver, Lumerical INTERCONNECT, and optimization tool optiSLang. A 4-channel DWDM circuit will be optimized using INTERCONNECT and optiSLang. Component designers will learn how to design passive PIC components using Photonic Inverse Design (PID). We’ll create a grating coupler using FDTD and PID.
- Setup parameterized circuit in INTERCONNECT
- Drive INTERCONNECT simulations from optiSLang for multi-parameter PIC optimization
- Gain insight into your design space through metamodel / reduced order model
- Optimize passive photonic components with Ansys Lumerical photonic inverse design (PID)
- Optical and photonic designers and engineers