Marius is responsible for creating and maintaining the portfolio roadmap, driving features and capabilities needed for long-term strategy of Low-Frequency Electromagnetics product line. Prior to joining Ansys , Marius was a EDM Lead Product Manager at Ansoft Corporation until it was acquired by Ansys in 2008.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Degree from the University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering Degree from the University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest
- Licentiate of Science in Technology of Electrical Engineering from Aalto University, Espoo
- Doctor of Electrical Engineering from the University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest
- Authored or co-authored more than 30 conference transaction publications, journal papers, with more than 500 citations, and a book as the first author published by Wiley-IEEE Press in 2018
- Member of the following IEEE societies: Power and Energy, Industry Applications, Magnetics, Power Electronics, Standards Association and of various Committees and Subcommittees.
- Invited lecturer at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, WI, Marquette University, WI, University of Pittsburgh, PA, Texas A&M University, TX, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Student Research Award, by ABB Finland, for contribution to Ship Propulsion Drive research
- Student Travel Award at The 8th MMM Intermag Conference, San Antonio Texas, USA
- Long time reviewer contributions include, annual or biannual conference series such as ECCE, IEMDC
- Chair for Tutorials and Exhibition, and Executive Committee Member for the organization of 2025 IEMDC, Conference, which is the largest IEEE event devoted to electric machines and drives
Joined Ansys: December 2001