About this Webinar
2023 R2 delivers yet another set of valuable enhancements to our AVxcelerate Sensors product offering. Specifically, improvements in Camera, Thermal Camera and Radar models allow users to perform more accurate and much higher fidelity simulations. This release addresses critical perception challenges related to custom chromatic aberration for cameras and the integration and placement of radar sensors; in continuation of 2023 R1, we've made further enhancements to the simulation ecosystem by automating the asset preparation process.
What You Will Learn
- Advance lens simulations for camera
- GPU-based custom post processing for camera
- In-vehicle integration for radar simulation
- Benefits of thermal camera simulation
- Asset preparation automation via APIs
Who Should Attend
All AVxcelerate users, ADAS & AD engineers, HiL, SiL test engineers should attend to learn the new features of AVxcelerate and how they can leverage these features in their simulations.