About this Webinar
Ansys Speos pushes the innovation envelope to deliver accurate, high-performance simulation capabilities for optics designers. The 2023 R1 Release delivers powerful capabilities that speed time to result, improve simulation accuracy, and expand interoperability with other Ansys products.
What You Will Learn
- Texture Mapping Preview provides ease of use for texture application and elevates the use of multilayered materials
- Virtual Lighting Animation Tool (Beta) helps post processing simulation results by defining timelines for each source’s power ratio and directly producing animation videos out of them
- Optical Surface/Optical Lens Defined by Excel controls each facet’s parameter using a spreadsheet providing more flexibility and efficiency
Speos GPU Acceleration
- Speos 2023 R1 Release marks the end of beta for Speos GPU. The Speos GPU Solver is now an officially supported solver. Live Preview and GPU-Compute are release features now, and users no longer need to enable beta to benefit from GPU.
- Ansys Cloud integration enhancements support flexible queues to adjust the number of cores available for Speos simulation easily. Plus, automatic results download when Ansys Cloud Simulation is complete. We have new HBv3 queues for faster simulation - thanks to 960 available cores, simulation is up to 400x faster than a 16-core workstation.
- Workbench launcher with Speos environment integration provides a new shortcut to launch Workbench with Speos environment. Users can now drive parameters of scripts creating Speos featured, allowing easier Design of Experiment for advanced design optimization.
Who Should Attend
Optical Engineers, Optical Designers