How to Optimize Performance of Electric Machines
This webinar spotlights how to optimize electrical machine performance using Ansys tools. We’ll illustrate how to define design variables for optimum performance of the machine either as a single physics or multiphysics problem.
- Understand key challenges of electric machine optimization.
- Learn how to design electric machines for torque maximization while minimizing the torque ripple.
- Explore efficiency optimization of electric machines.
- Receive tips on optimizing for noise, vibration and harshness (NVH)
- Learn about efficiency map generation for permanent magnet machines using Ansys optiSLang and Ansys Maxwell
Speaker: Arash Hassanpour