Electromagnetics: New in ANSYS 19.1
New electromagnetic field and thermal simulation capabilities in ANSYS 19.1 dramatically elevate your ability to design RF/microwave and electromechanical components and systems; perform signal and power integrity analysis; predict electromagnetic interference (EMI); and design complete electronics cooling systems. New features include:
- ANSYS HFSS SBR+ enhancements for ADAS/automotive radar analysis.
- Large target radar signature analysis.
- Hybrid simulation techniques for PCB analysis.
- ANSYS Icepak integration with ANSYS Electronics Desktop.
- Advanced automation and analysis for electric machines.
- Systems and circuit modeling included with ANSYS Maxwell, HFSS, ANSYS Q3D Extractor and Icepak.