Learn how to integrate photonic components into your system development and validation and include an optical system in its environment to validate its performance when in use.
With Ansys' new optical solution: accelerate your development times and enhance your modeling to create a better vision, display, and lighting systems.
You'll discover the capabilities of our three solvers from nanoscopic to macroscopic scale:
- Ansys Lumerical for the design of photonic components: with an integrated photonic circuit, waveguide, sensor, micro-lens, nanostructures, and optical coatings
- Ansys Zemax for optical design: stack lens optimization, opto-mechanical tolerancing
- Ansys Speos for the integration, modeling, and validation of optical systems in their environment (3D, weather), simulation of human vision
What you will learn
- The capabilities of the 3 Ansys optical solvers
- How and why to connect these solvers for a robust solution from nano to macro scale
- The possibilities brought by combining the solvers to create new workflows
- Dedicated use cases such as camera, display & HUD, lighting systems, metalenses
Ned Jolic & Geoffrey Duggan