About this Webinar
Ansys Optics continues to push the innovation envelope to deliver accurate, high-performance simulation capabilities for optics designers. The 2024 R1 release provides powerful capabilities that speed up the time to result, improve simulation accuracy, and expand interoperability with other Ansys products. Join us on February 14, 2024, to hear all about the latest feature updates in Lumerical, Speos, and Zemax from our team of optics and photonics experts.
What You Will Learn
- Metalens Simulation Advancements - New simulation and analysis in OpticStudio include MTF, PSF, multi-scale, multi-lens/metalens systems, and a new phase slope control operand for constraint optimization.
- Enhanced Straylight Analysis - New workflow for import of lens geometries and optical properties from Zemax OpticStudio into Speos, compatible with the physical camera sensor.
- Result Experience Enhancements - new user interface for enhanced comfort and a more intuitive experience in Speos Live Preview, new navigation capabilities in GPU-powered Live Preview, and new VR-LAB HMD tracking compatibility for a total immersive results experience.
Who Should Attend
Optical Engineer, Optomechanical Engineers, Engineering Management
- Etienne Lesage, Senior Product Manager
- Tom Pickering, Manager Product Management
- Lisa Clausen, Senior Product Manager
- Esteban Carbajal, Senior Product Manager
- Charly Meyer, Senior Product Manager