ANSYS medini analyze
ANSYS medini analyze implements key safety analysis methods (HAZOP, FTA, FMEA, FMEDA) all in one integrated tool. It supports the efficient and consistent execution of the safety-related activities that are required by applicable safety standards. medini analyze is well integrated with other engineering tools and enables safety analysis based on design models by utilizing standards like SysML.
Where to apply medini analyze
medini analyze is applied in the development of safety-critical E/E and SW controlled systems in domains like automotive, aerospace or industrial equipment. It is specifically tailored to the domain-specific standards ISO 26262, IEC 61508 and ARP4761. The application scope ranges from the early conceptual phase through product development all the way down to detailed analysis on the semiconductor level.
What medini analyze offers
medini analyze offers state-of-the-art analysis methods bundled in a model-based environment:
- Safety analysis and design according to ISO 26262 for E/E systems and software controlled safety-related functions
- Integration of architectural/functional design with methods for quality, reliability and functional safety analysis
- Support of operational situation analysis, hazard and risk analysis, Fault Tree Analysis (FTA), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), probabilistic analysis and hardware failure metrics
- Quality analysis for product design and related processes according to SAE J1739, VDA quality handbook, etc.
- Complete end-to-end traceability
- Customizable generation of work products and of documentation
- Teamwork support including a sophisticated compare and merge technology
- Integration with ANSYS SCADE Architect, IBM® Rational® DOORS, IBM® Rational® Rhapsody, Enterprise Architect, MATLAB®/Simulink®, Stateflow®, PTC Integrity, MS® Office, TortoiseSVN, IBM® Rational®
- ClearCase, IBM® Rational® Team Concert and others