ANSYS Additive Print
ANSYS Additive Print eliminates the guesswork and hours of wasted time in metal additive manufacturing (AM) workflows. This easy-to-use, yet powerful stand-alone solution, is essential for AM operators and designers that need to build parts first-time-right.
Additive Print delivers unparalleled accuracy in predicting:
- Final shape of the printed part.
- Layer-by-layer distortion and stress.
- Optimal support structures.
- Distortion-compensated STL files.
- Potential blade crash.
Why use ANSYS Additive Print?
- Reduce physical trial-and-error experiments.
- Mitigate uncertainty.
- Design geometries for more accurate printing.
- Accelerate production.
- Gain confidence in prices quoted to customers.
- Reduce build failures for laser powder bed fusion.