Try ANSYS Cloud with a Free Trial
ANSYS Cloud provides current ANSYS Mechanical, ANSYS Fluent and ANSYS Electronics Desktop users with easy access to on-demand high-performance computing (HPC) in the cloud from within ANSYS desktop applications. Without involvement from your information technology team, you can solve in the cloud when you want to maximize computing power and decrease your time to solution.
With an ANSYS Cloud trial, you can experience running ANSYS simulations in the cloud at no cost to you. Your trial will include a free 30-day subscription to the ANSYS Cloud service and 1,000 ANSYS Elastic Units to leverage the ANSYS solvers and cloud hardware.
About the Trial
Requirements: A license of Mechanical, Fluent, or Electronics Desktop. For Fluent and Mechanical, you will need to install ANSYS 19.2 or later. For Electronics Desktop, you will need to install release 2019 R2 or later.
Trial Features: During the trial period, you can access all the capabilities that come with a paid cloud service subscription, including:
- Access to the ANSYS Cloud Forum to get answers to your questions about the service.
- Access to the cloud web portal where you can download the desktop app.
- The ability to solve your Mechanical, Fluent, HFSS, SIwave, or Maxwell models on preconfigured machine instances on Microsoft® Azure™
- The ability to monitor your job progress from within your desktop application or via the web portal.
- The ability to visualize your 3D results in a cloud-based post-processor.
- Storage of your simulation data in the cloud.
- Data transfer to and from the cloud.
- Complete technical support from ANSYS flagship product and HPC experts.
- 24/7 support to resolve job issues in the cloud.