Creating Collaboration and Safety Across Globally Distributed Teams
Veoneer develops innovative complex solutions for ADAS and AD with requirements often subject to change until the SOP. High complexity combined with various technologies developed and integrated across 11 countries worldwide requires a high level of agility. Veoneer's mission is to "build trust" into products with a unified approach to safety.
To achieve this goal, Veoneer improves the usage and the templates of medini and codebeamer. Aligned internal processes support the Veoneer employees for the standard tools ecosystem usage based on the worldwide lessons learned activities and knowledge sharing.
What you will learn
- Performing agile and collaborative safety analysis within a global organization
- Integrating medini analyze within Veoneer’s ecosystem
- Introducing efficient medini data structures and library concepts
- Working with medini throughout multiple systems of hardware and software safety analysis
- Improving global data consistency with seamless integration using medini and codebeamer
Viacheslav (Slava) Izosimov, Functional Safety Manager, Veoneer
Daniel Jaikumar, Partner and Customer Success Manager, Intland Software